Endless Journey

The journey doesn't have to end when you arrive back home.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Enjoy the Journey!


Welcome to Endless Journey. You will find here, information of sorts relating to travel. I've just joined Travel Planners International as an independent travel agent. In choosing a name for my one woman agency my husband and I had opposing opinions. I wanted something that would reflect my personality and my desires but he felt it was more important to be generic so as not to close anyone off. After booing each others suggestions we both came up with a similar concept. He suggested "The journey never ends" and I brought in "The neverending journey", combining the two we came up with Endless Journey Travel Agency. A vacation can be more than just two weeks spent at a resort. It can become a frame of mind. A pilgrimage doesn't have to end when you return home. Your journey, where ever it takes you continues long after the traveling has come to an end. You bring home memories and new ideas. You try new things that you swore you never would and you feel inspired and refreshed. When the vacation ends the real journey begins. Here's to enjoying the journey!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Belladonna said…

    Hey pal, I'm so excited for you to get this off the ground and going. I talked about you and your new venture to our guide in Egypt while we were touring St. Catherines. He says he would love to work with you, especially to make arrangements to guide Orthodox people to holy sites. He is a wonderful guy, very knowledgable, and very respecting of other people's faiths and views. He is very fluent in English and French and passibly ok in Spanish, and understands some but doesn't really speak Italian. (Native in Arabic, of course). The time we spent praying together at site of the burning bush and the religious discussions we had in the Mosque both made me weep! I'll e-mail you privately to give you his contact info, ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home